The effective management of projects is an essential skill in many workplaces. Correct control of stages and different aspects of projects helps to increase the chances of projects being successful. There are many tools and approaches to managing projects, from a simple ‘to do’ list, to complex methodologies.
When a project is managed correctly it ensures that there’s a sound business reason for undertaking the project, that it’s clear who’s involved in delivering the project, what the expected outcomes are and how resources and risks will be managed throughout the project.
When it’s done poorly the project can suffer from feature creep, delays, go over budget or not get finished at all. This course covers some of the common project management methodologies, setting goals, and actually achieving them, identifying the need for a project to be started, using key project management tools and much more.
Duration: 90 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).
Our CPD approved courses are owned and delivered by VideoTile Learning Ltd and are distributed under licence.
- Introducing Project Management: 70% pass mark
- Terminology and Project Lifestyle: 70% pass mark
- Identifying Needs, Project Aims and Objectives: 70% pass mark
- Project Aims, Objectives and Initiation: 70% pass mark
- Gantt Charts, Budgets, Risks and Issues: 70% pass mark
- Monitoring Change, Stakeholders and Terminology
: 70% pass mark