A leader doesn’t necessarily have to be a ‘manager’, but it’s difficult to see how a manager could be truly effective without having at least some leadership skills. This course starts by introducing the basics of leadership and explores where the concept originated from.
It then goes on to discuss various leadership theories, including situational leadership, contingency theories, transactional and transformational leadership and more. It then moves on to discuss developing teams including and team members by looking at the role leaders play in this.
The final two modules cover the role communication plays in effective leadership and finishes off with a module about moving forward together to achieve a shared vision.
CPD & ILM Approved.
Duration: 90 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off.
It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).
Our CPD & ILM approved courses are owned and delivered by VideoTile Learning Ltd and are distributed under licence.
- Leadership and Management: 70% pass mark
- Leadership Theories: 70% pass mark
- Team Development and Leadership: 70% pass mark
- Individuals Within Teams: 70% pass mark
- Communicating One-to-One with Individuals : 70% pass mark
- Moving Forward Together: 70% pass mark