It covers how it can be implemented in the workplace and some of the potential benefits. It includes analysis of some examples of ‘at risk behaviours’ and some examples of ways you can measure how well your organisation is doing when it comes to safety. Finally it touches on some of the key laws regarding health and safety in the workplace and how to ensure positive workforce attitudes.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
• Understand what behavioural safety is and its links to health and safety in the workplace.
• Recognise and understand ‘at risk’ behaviours in the workplace.
• Identify the benefits of behavioural Safety Plans
• Identify the benefits of a positive and safe workplace.
IIRSM & IOSH Approved.
Our IIRSM and IOSH approved courses are owned by VideoTile Learning Ltd and are distributed under licence
Duration: 45 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off.
It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions)
- Introduction: 70% or above pass mark
- Essential Terms and Business Benefits: 70% or above pass mark
- How Behavioural Safety Works: 70% or above pass mark
- Setting Up a Programme: 70% or above pass mark
- Ensuring Positive Workforce Attitudes: 70% or above pass mark
- Final Assessment: 70% or above pass mark